In this era of technology, a person cannot underestimate the power of e-mail marketing and consumer-facing market strategies that has seen an 83% growth in B2B and B2C markets since 2015.
According to new research released by Salesforce, in which 3500 global marketing leaders were polled, at manager level or higher position for its fourth annual State of Marketing report, e-mails experienced the largest surge in consumer-facing marketing programs, with email use by B2C marketers rising 106%.
This surge indicates that marketers may be testing new channels in conjunction with proven ones to find combinations that work for their consumers. Marketers also report higher levels of awareness, engagement, and acquisition when combining e-mails with additional marketing channels according to Salesforce.
Some very interesting findings of the survey and research have been shared below:
- The Salesforce report also bought shocking results as it showed the growth in the video advertising immensely, with video use growing 204%. Email was the second-highest advertising channel in growth for B2C marketers, but trailed video advertising’s growth of 141%.
- Video advertising was closely followed by SMS/text messaging, a channel that grew 197% in the B2B market. B2B e-mail marketing, on the other hand, has only grown 56% since 2015.
- A marked trend among high-performing marketers is that they are 12.8 times more likely to combine marketing efforts across channels such as email, mobile, and social. On average, marketing leaders today say that 34% of their budget is spent on channels they didn’t know existed five years ago and they expect that to reach 40% by 2019.
- The reports also suggest that about half (51%) of the emails are identical messages to what they have broadcast in other channels. This is considered to be a missed opportunity for most marketers who may not be evolving fast enough between email and other channels based on customer behaviors or actions.
- Additionally, 51% of respondents said that they get the same messages as they got on their e-mails as other marketing channels, while 29% of email messages evolve across channels and customer actions.
- As in previous report iterations, Salesforce analyzed the differences between self-identifying high-performing and low-performing marketers.
So, from the survey and reports it was confirmed that e-mail marketing and SMS marketing are amongst one of the most preferred or reliable marketing channels for any business or company.
So, don’t wait and choose your package now from our wide range of products for SMS and E-mails.
This article is about: Business, Email, Marketing, B2b, B2c, Market Research, Marketing, Social Media